Thursday 16 June 2011

Cameron Highlands, Pahang

Cameron Highland is our recent family vacation for 'cuti-cuti Malaysia"
This is a very memorable destination for me.. I first time came here during my
honeymoon 12 years ago with my wife.. Today, we were here with our 3 kids..
Guess what.. we still love it and kids love it too..
The weather is so nice.. still...

The night we arrived
The Accommodation


Enjoy the scenery + posing for camera...



posing harus ala-ala gitew..


shopaholic  kakak..

My everything!!
First time for my kids..



Honey Bee
Anywhere...
Murah maa...

Enjoying the view from the balcony


well... what can i say.. woman will always be flowers..!!













ok i am back...

Salad farm..
Strawberry..
yummy deserts..!!


Everything are from strawberries...
On the way down...

Drop by Lata Iskandar on the way down...
OK until we meet again in my next vacation... bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment